Places known to be located in Asagi-chō Edit
In general Edit
- Hidamari Apartments (Address: Midori City, Asagi-chō 4-16)
- Yamabuki High School
- Asagi Housing Complex bus stop
- Asagi Fire Department
- Asagi Sports Center
Near the station Edit
Places near Asagi-chō Edit
Due to the size and boundaries of Asagi-chō being unknown, some of these places may be located within it but there is not enough evidence to tell with certainty.
- Berry Mart
- DaDa Mart
- Masa no Yu
- The Landlady's house (20 minutes on foot)
- Tōka River (20 minutes by bicycle)
- I'm Home
- Meat Village
- Uguisu Park
Places accessible from Asagi-chō Edit
The following places are located some distance from Hidamari Apartments but can be reached through public transportation.
By bus Edit
By train Edit
- Iwakaba and Kōjigaoka
- Destiny Land
- Ama Art University, Hinata Heights, and Natsume's house
- Many fictional cities mentioned in Hidamari Sketch are named after colors. Asagi means "light blue."
- Its name may come from Asahi-ku, a subdivision of Yokohama.
- In the Yen Press manga translation, it was localized to "Asagi Street" and the reference to the Asagi Fire Department was removed.
|Hidamari Sketch Locations|
|Ama Art University • Aobano • Asagi Fire Department • Asagi Housing Complex Bus Stop • Asagi Sports Center • Asagi-chō • Berry Mart • Book Garden • Cafe Maple • Chōkokunohara • DaDa Mart • Destiny Land • Hidamari Apartments • Hinata Heights • I'm Home • Iwakaba • Kakinodai • Kawasemi Park • Kōjigaoka • Maezawa Middle School • Masa no Yu • Mashiro Cleaning • Meat Village • Midori City • MogMog • Nakayama Zoo • Olive • Sekaiya • TAM*P • Tōka River • Uguisu Park • Yamabuki High School|